Tuesday, April 08, 2008

IMAGE HEAVY, HEAVY!

here are the photos as promised!

(they're in order so please wait patiently ^_^)


I'm still suffering from post concert syndromes!

I LOVE AHCHOIR TO BITS! <3 style="color: rgb(255, 204, 153);">Here's what happened on saturday: We reached school at 9am for practice, warm ups. The practice round we did in the music room for statics songs was absolutely fabulous, really.

At about 11+, we packed our stuff and left for Singapore Conference, the sops got onto the bus first while the props were being loaded onto lorries i think.



moving the props..


all of us waiting outside the GO! whats with your cheeky grin, khng ahyu? xD


fish and xuanxuan sitting next to riane and I on the bus! :D

lets see what we were doing...they were busy buffing their nails hahahah! I buffed A nail lol -.-
reached SCH in no time IMO, maybe I was too excited or something ^_^



When we reached SCH (I made a mistake by not taking a photo of the place -__-), all of us had to wait for i-don't-know-what reason, so I took out my phone and started taking pictures :D



Belinda, Qianyu and emma. Why's denise emo-ing at the back!


Riane, emma, tingwei! acks i look hideous but i don't really care!


Riane?! (in mrpoh voice) what are you doing? HAHAHA
"hey i've got jiaye's sexy hotpants!"


*inserts unglam photo of me and fedora* nah, its really too unglam for both of us esp fedora hahahha.



Riane: "how do i use this phone?"


YAY finally! <33333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg9lREXYElJk8GCiQbe2cIMyyalwffNcJM42Gza-bHwXUL1Pt1ePXpJLTfMyK7-coakbbN5OtemBWbOSoX0rvFjDGmHS3Q9epn4ZEImCJzbaLy5s10Rjgrm_b8vMB52GJqcLvO4/s1600-h/DSC03178.JPG">
woah posing behind a paper bag ah, shuqing and looloo!


mama and looloo! :D


...and we started posing


POKEYE!


poke cheeks! looks like some modelling shot no? hahaha


hahahaha don't kill me yo xD


wahseh what's with the manly look HAHA


and the fat grandmother look?


anqi: "take more photos of meeee!"

haha there you go ^_^





EMO...


and then i saw peixuan sitting at a corner digging at her mentos like a little child:
(i mean, she IS a little child xD)


"a mentos mint before lunch gives you a large appetite!"


and so we got our healthy lunches at the foyer.


CAMERAMAN: ME!


CAMERAMAN: PEIXUAN!

yumm, so what's inside...?


chicken, vege and potato strips that looked like it has undergone osmosis! not bad.



*fast forward* (recount of actual performance in post "quispiam novus 2008")


didn't take photos of SCH, koped some from jemimah's blog: (hope you don't mind ^^)


static singing!


start of something new!




status quo!


liu (thanks) came and passed me a card from SHEENA during the intermission!

THANKYOU GIRLFRIEND ^_^ heal the world, make it a better place! (you made so happy when i got it right before we went up on stage!)


don't read it, i just wanted a picture of it so i could remember 10 years kater ^_^

love you love you love you too! ohmygodla i think my part was dumb AHH O: hahaha we must sing more oldies lalallala. HAHAHA you predicted that we'll do a great job, lol? xD




A few people called me after that but I'm sorry i hung up so quickly cause I was in a rush to pack and get ready for group photos! Somehow christopher managed to get out and meet FELICIA LIM! :D

He came back with two bouquets, one for me and one for him. FERORO ROCHER BOUQUETS!
its so pretty I couldn't bear to eat it leh how ):

FELICIABERRYCIA thankyouuu! i'll make momo a dress next time! :D


couldn't take a nice picture, looks much better in real life!



AHSCHOIR GO GO GO GO GO ! QUISPIAM NOVUS, a night we can never forget aye!



after the phototaking, i hurriedly packed my bag and rushed out to meet my friends who were waiting for me with flowers (THANKYOU!)

saw yeni so i decided to hug her hahaha, jiaying told me terie was with annia siyun ash kaikai, so i ran up!




was greeted by four pretty girls - kaiying annia ashley and siyun! (my messages to all of you are in the concert post!)
all of them were in dresses or skirts and they looked so gorgeous! :D

the moment they saw me, they waved, crowded around me and screamed "EMMAAAAA!" Got hugged by them! :D I swear I was so touched, really. Felt so loved then, shortly after that they handed me a YELLOW GERBERA, a handmade card and a lollipop!

So that's why kaikai asked me those questions during maths remedial hur ^_^
I LOVE YOU GUYS THE MOST IN THE WORLD! <333
such bright and pretty colours! (there were notes at the back signed with anons too haha! xD)
(MORE PICTURES LATER)



talked happily and then terie came and passed me the WHITE ROSE!
ahh THANKYOU TERIE! i'm sorry i couldn't go home with you but you had fun too right! (K) (L)! gave you a goodbye (K) and hug hahaha yay. movie marathon after handover OKAY OKAY! :D

realised I didn't take a photo with her, lets take one soon HAHA! ^_^


the rose bloomed beautifully after i put it in a glass bottle with water! :D



Turned around, wanting to take a picture with the four of them but guess what!


Raymond and Carol appeared with a bunch of artificial roses! :D


They looked so real though, both of them seemed to be in a rush (i made them wait for a longgg time, SORRY) so there wasn't any photos ):

Although the concert wasn't too great, i hoped both of you enjoyed it! you know what, i feel like going to kbox with you all one day leh!



Then...

Felicia lin walked towards me with a RED GERBERA! its so so pretty! Didn't expect a flower so I got really happy and hugged her too! its really very pretty! :D THANKYOU


felicia send me a picture soon yay thanks!


Felicia whipped out her hotpink camera and we took a 4L shot! (not everyone here though)


4L-2D with weyjian!

Right after that, Yingzhi came up with a PINK GERBERA for me!




i think the plastic covering the daisy's so cute haha! :D

Hugged her too but I had to tiptoe cause she was TOO TALL FOR ME AHHH! hahahaha, the daisy's is still IN THE PINK OF HEALTH! (pun intended) !



Annia siyun kaikai and ashley and I decided to go home!

It was already late so while we went to buy some drinks from the vending machine, we took some pictures!



annia nia loveeeee! :D <333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEga5ogcVTVJL6Ykb8QvMYFmN5S3a9V8juBxPl6-MCrcEHNclZrrhqQSRP7V2tKhgvKOQUr3XuZo6NyJdq5wt20ZUH0Rjs6YWCq9qjwN9zEYsFQVkal_4pkNh2MW9_3cPWJweitw/s1600-h/DSC03208.JPG">
kaikai! my pangsai sister! <333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZZIyJEL_hwGOtEWERojqqUzCmWlFLTzdQ1UEwHhJzo7irSsf7fkuJmG4QjKL2gwY_-Enq68CHvdYvhNjPyJ878w_9T2icNodTGgczlep-nCA_1tDuC5OuJEEc7pXy6aDX22Pe/s1600-h/DSC03207.JPG">
Siyun! the *** expert who watches too much discovery channel! <333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMoAUM9u2TAuWNdT-fN6ko6u6yS952qJIArIeHyjqF3DnHA0zPjj0IGg1-Z7qMBMmDcqG3bjxNTUCns3ssuhyphenhyphenWq6pFYW4z7ZSPo60pCsgFPPRqOKy0255r51APvYgEHQZk6_pf/s1600-h/DSC03206.JPG">
ashley! both of us look weird o_O ashley the squealing person hahaha <333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgfpW9g6b__mbG7b7UA817M9DoEALPTbSYyAH2bv6bK2nQLe9oKX4CGqTugQeKYb5EMLO7KFSfLb0zCmpaBZz2xpl9BxflvHoSupZCLR-aQNPwmkyFCkpQlGQkRa6Ypaf-1d2Tv/s1600-h/DSC03205.JPG">
DENISE! cute secone junior who thinks i'm scary -__-


yufan!



PEIXUAN, since i don't have a photo with you that night:


the one we took the day before will do! who cares if look weird!
AREN'T YOU HONOURED! ^_^ loveyou!

ah yu, take a picture with me leh so your face will be shown here LOL!



didn't get a chance to take photos with the rest of the secfours though ): AHHH
---------------------------------------------

Siyun offered a ride to the mrt, and with her usual (weird) photo-taking ideas, she decided to take a pic with the drum! turned out pretty well ^_^


L-O-V-E!

ashley, emma, siyun, kaiying, annia! (ALICIA and ANNA : MIA!) D:

anna and I have decided to take loads of pictures everytime we meet up! :D
then we'll make collages and wallpapers! YAY!


So we walked to the platform..

Saw Clinton's batch of seniors and the gave me the O: face when they saw me but I didn't know how to react so i just laughted and said byebye -_- my face has been thrown away AHHH.

After kaikai, ash and nia left, i was left alone on the way to tampines when wensiu sat next to me! ^_^ (she was with the rest throughout the ride) Talked about their upcoming VS/VJconcert or something then i had to alight a tampines so our conversation lasted only about a minute or two =X




I felt so exhausted at home, i fell asleep after an hour or so!


AHCHOIR CONCERT QUISPIAM NOVUS. can I ever forget that day? no.

No comments: